Ken Baltz Student Scholarship
2017 Scholarship Recipients
The ArSRT Ken Baltz Student Scholarship is a one-time $250 award that is provided to an eligible ArSRT student member. Student members interested in applying this scholarship should review the posted eligibility criteria and application process. Deadline for application is February 1st. Application materials should be emailed to Cheryl Dubose
or mailed to Cheryl Dubose, PO Box 910, State University, AR 72467
. Scholarships will be awarded at the annual meeting.
Ken Baltz Student Scholarship Application (PDF)
- Student in good standing in an accredited, introductory program in the imaging sciences.
- Have and carry a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA.*
- Must be a full-time student while under the scholarship.
- Must be a member of the ArSRT.
- Has not previously won this award.
*Applicants must include a current copy of their college transcript, to include verification of enrollment in a radiologic sciences program.
Student Application Process
Students must submit:
- A completed copy of the ArSRT scholarship application (PDF).
- A copy of transcript verifying GPA as required above.
- A letter of recommendation from Program Director or Clinical Coordinator.
- An essay discussing the points stipulated by the scholarship committee.
- The essay must be original (in the applicant’s own words.)
- Essay answers should be 250 words or less.
- Times New Roman
- Size 12 font
- Double spaced
- The essay questions will discuss the following points:
- Your academic goals or your career goals.
- Your financial need/How you intend to use the scholarship award.
- Your planned professional contribution(s) to the field in the future.
Application materials must be submitted to Cheryl Dubose
by February 1st