2021 Annual Conference
Registration Now Open!
In response to the continuing effects of the COVID-19 Pandemic, the Board of Directors has elected to
transition to a virtual format for the 72nd Annual Conference
. The ArSRT Virtual Conference will open on
April 1, 2021 and close on May 31, 2021. A total of 10 Category A CEUs (pending approval) will be
offered virtually. In addition, the annual Business Meeting is scheduled for April 10, 2021 at 10:00 a.m.
CDT on the Zoom platform.
Please visit the Conference Information page
for more information.
Why is it important to become a member of the Arkansas Society of Radiologic Technologists
- Advocate the Imaging Profession
- Support at national and legislative levels
- Professional Networking
- Leadership Training and Opportunities
- Continued Education
- Scholarships (Technologists & Students)
- Support Our Future - Imaging Students
Limited Licensed Technologists – Become a Member Today!
- ArSRT Bylaws were amended in 2017 to include LLT’s.
- You are welcome to attend continued education events
- See new imaging technology
- Learn how you can advance your career and education
- Volunteer and get involved.
The Arkansas Society of Radiologic Technologists is facilitated completely by volunteers; with exception to our webmaster. Arkansas imaging and radiation therapy professionals are proud to advocate for a better tomorrow. We believe in our mission! List below is a few ways you can get more involved.
- Be a board member
- Help with continued education events
- Committee member: conference, education, social media
- Provide educational sessions
- Write articles for the website
- Assist with job posting updates
- Community outreach
- Advocacy day
- Share Your Talents! It’s easy just email us or reach out to one of the board members listed on the website.