ArSRT Cruise Raffle
Click on the image above to see more information on the cruise ship "Carnival Glory"
The ArSRT is raffling a cruise. All proceeds will go to the Ken Baltz Scholarship fund. The cruise includes a cabin for two and excludes taxes, port fees, and gratuities.
The drawing for the cruise will be held July 9, 2019
Mail checks to:
Radiology Cruise Seminar at Sea
15 CE's available on the Carnival Glory
September 22 - 29, 2019
Come join the fun!
You do not have to be a Radiologic Technologist to win the cruise.
For details go to: https://mybookinggenie.com/radiology-cruise-seminar-sea/
One chance is $10
Three chances for $20
P.O. Box 241492
Little Rock, AR 72223
Why is it important to become a member of the Arkansas Society of Radiologic Technologists
- Advocate the Imaging Profession
- Support at national and legislative levels
- Professional Networking
- Leadership Training and Opportunities
- Continued Education
- Scholarships (Technologists & Students)
- Support Our Future - Imaging Students
Limited Licensed Technologists – Become a Member Today!
- ArSRT Bylaws were amended in 2017 to include LLT’s.
- You are welcome to attend continued education events
- See new imaging technology
- Learn how you can advance your career and education
- Volunteer and get involved.
The Arkansas Society of Radiologic Technologists is facilitated completely by volunteers; with exception to our webmaster. Arkansas imaging and radiation therapy professionals are proud to advocate for a better tomorrow. We believe in our mission! List below is a few ways you can get more involved.
- Be a board member
- Help with continued education events
- Committee member: conference, education, social media
- Provide educational sessions
- Write articles for the website
- Assist with job posting updates
- Community outreach
- Advocacy day
- Share Your Talents! It’s easy just email us or reach out to one of the board members listed on the website.