National Radiologic Technology Week - Membership Discount
During National Radiologic Technology Week
, The Arkansas Society of Radiologic Technologists would like to extend an invitation to all Arkansas Medical Imaging Professionals.
In honor of Wilhelm Röntgen's discovery, during the week November 8-14, 2020
you can join the ArSRT for $18.95
. If you are a current member you can add another year to your membership for the same honorary fee.
ARRT Call For Comments
October 6, 2020
has posted proposed changes to our website regarding changes to the content specifications to our major primary disciplines. If you are interested, please review the documents at the links below and feel free to provide your comments in the survey provided in the links. Comment deadline is October 31, 2020
Nuclear Medicine Changes
72nd Annual ArSRT Conference
August 25, 2020
In response to CDC recommended guidelines regarding public gatherings due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have decided to cancel the 72nd Annual ArSRT Conference which was scheduled to be held Friday, October 2, and Saturday, October 3.
If you have already registered for the 72nd Annual Conference your registration will automatically be transferred to the April 23 & 24, 2021 dates. If you will not be able to attend, please alert us and we will be happy to provide a refund.
If you have any questions, please reach out to me at any time. Thank you very much for your support of the ArSRT!
Edwin Wallace, RT(R)(T)
President – ArSRT
Why is it important to become a member of the Arkansas Society of Radiologic Technologists
- Advocate the Imaging Profession
- Support at national and legislative levels
- Professional Networking
- Leadership Training and Opportunities
- Continued Education
- Scholarships (Technologists & Students)
- Support Our Future - Imaging Students
Limited Licensed Technologists – Become a Member Today!
- ArSRT Bylaws were amended in 2017 to include LLT’s.
- You are welcome to attend continued education events
- See new imaging technology
- Learn how you can advance your career and education
- Volunteer and get involved.
The Arkansas Society of Radiologic Technologists is facilitated completely by volunteers; with exception to our webmaster. Arkansas imaging and radiation therapy professionals are proud to advocate for a better tomorrow. We believe in our mission! List below is a few ways you can get more involved.
- Be a board member
- Help with continued education events
- Committee member: conference, education, social media
- Provide educational sessions
- Write articles for the website
- Assist with job posting updates
- Community outreach
- Advocacy day
- Share Your Talents! It’s easy just email us or reach out to one of the board members listed on the website.