National Radiologic Technology Week
November 3-9, 2019
Members of the ArSRT met with Governor Asa Hutchinson on Friday to receive his proclamation announcing November 3-9 as National Radiologic Technologist Week
in the State of Arkansas. Pictured are ArSRT Treasurer Adelia North Oldenbroek, member Kendall Youngman, Governor Asa Hutchinson, myself, Past President Dr. Cheryl Onsted DuBose, and Member-at-Large Tracy Bonds White.
Why is it important to become a member of the Arkansas Society of Radiologic Technologists
- Advocate the Imaging Profession
- Support at national and legislative levels
- Professional Networking
- Leadership Training and Opportunities
- Continued Education
- Scholarships (Technologists & Students)
- Support Our Future - Imaging Students
Limited Licensed Technologists – Become a Member Today!
- ArSRT Bylaws were amended in 2017 to include LLT’s.
- You are welcome to attend continued education events
- See new imaging technology
- Learn how you can advance your career and education
- Volunteer and get involved.
The Arkansas Society of Radiologic Technologists is facilitated completely by volunteers; with exception to our webmaster. Arkansas imaging and radiation therapy professionals are proud to advocate for a better tomorrow. We believe in our mission! List below is a few ways you can get more involved.
- Be a board member
- Help with continued education events
- Committee member: conference, education, social media
- Provide educational sessions
- Write articles for the website
- Assist with job posting updates
- Community outreach
- Advocacy day
- Share Your Talents! It’s easy just email us or reach out to one of the board members listed on the website.